Minnesota Help Me Grow - Refer a Child

As you watch your child grow, you may become concerned about your child’s development. While all young children grow and change at their own rate, sometimes you may have concerns that your child is developing differently than other children the same age as your child.

If you have concerns about your child’s development, call 1-866-693-GROW (4769) or use the referral form below to refer your child.

Once a referral is made through Help Me Grow, the local school district will contact you to arrange for a screening or evaluation to determine if your child is eligible for Infant and Toddler Intervention or Preschool Special Education services.

If you are not the parent, you may make a referral without parent consent for children birth to age five. We encourage you to speak with the family about this referral. The local school district will contact the family for their permission to proceed with the referral and they may accept or decline.